Digital Intern (summer 2021)
Applications have closed for this summer's internship - thank you to all who applied!
The Digital Intern will support R+A and its clients across the arts and culture with their digital strategies and platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in arts and culture, be engaged in the evolving digital landscape, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, be hardworking and organized. The intern will work directly with the Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager, who will serve as both mentor and manager on day-to-day account tasks.
Through this internship you will:
- Support the day-to-day management of R+A’s platforms, including development and scheduling of compelling social media content and community management
- Work with multiple account teams to support the implementation of select digital campaigns
- Gain experience in conducting ongoing analytics reporting for agency and client platforms and campaigns
- Learn about best practices and helping to develop knowledge databases
- Monitor clients’ and competitors’ social media platforms
This internship is part of an effort to increase representation of BIPOC voices in our field as well as in the arts at large. Preference will be given to BIPOC candidates with a demonstrated interest in the arts. The internship is paid and will be remote for summer 2021.
The intern should have some familiarity with and interest in communications/marketing/ public relations and especially social media as a professional communications platform; an interest in developing their writing to address a wide range of audiences; and interest in learning more about analytics tools and metrics.
HOW TO APPLY:
An application statement and resume are required to apply for this internship. Your statement can be written or submitted via video and should respond to the following prompt:
What makes this particular internship appealing to you and why would it be a good fit for your goals and interests?
Please indicate which position you are applying for. Both resume and response should be emailed to email@example.com, with subject line: “R+A Internship: [Media Relations or Digital]” by February 26, 2021.