Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
The Manager will facilitate all aspects of R+A’s digital presence, including identifying emerging communications technologies and recognizing shifts in current digital platforms; developing and implementing integrated social, email and web strategies for a cohesive digital presence; and regularly reporting on both agency analytics and industry best practices. Under the direction of R+A’s account teams, the Manager will work with R+A clients across the arts and culture landscape to strategically guide their digital strategies, deepening the reach and impact of their online initiatives, including social media, web sites and influencer engagement.
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including salary requirements.
- Collaborating with internal teams to support clients’ digital needs
- Day-to-day maintenance of R+A’s social media platforms, oversight of content calendar and management of R+A’s online voice
- Measuring digital performance through key analytics (social, website traffic, email)
- Reporting to client teams and R+A management; providing digital audits
- Building and distributing agency newsletter
- Collaborating on website updates, content creation and other digital initiatives
- Identifying digital trends and providing insights
- Providing strategic guidance and planning for digital campaigns
- Creating and managing influencer campaigns
- Recommending digital budgets and paid vs. organic campaigns
- Monitoring arts and culture issues, trends, and client conversations across digital platforms
- Provide guidance on best practices both to clients and R+A client teams
- 2-3 years’ experience designing and implementing social media and digital marketing campaigns for arts and culture organizations or mission-driven nonprofits.
- In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of the digital landscape, platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, among others), tools (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Salesforce, Google Analytics, web content management programs), and best practices, including experience using SEO and analytics to help guide both paid and unpaid digital strategies
- Experience working with arts and culture projects or organizations
- Demonstrated familiarity with the arts and culture landscape, including social media influencers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; attention to detail and strong editing skills
- Experience managing sensitive issues and crisis communications in the digital sphere
- Experience using design software to create digital content